Peugeot 205 Manual
Fuel system - multi-point fuel injection engines Fuel system - multi-point fuel injection engines
The fuel supply system consists of a fuel tank (which is mounted under the rear of the car, with an electric fuel pump immersed in it), a fuel filter, fuel feed and return lines. The fuel pump supplies fuel to the fuel rail, which acts as a reservoir for the four fuel injectors which inject fuel into the inlet tracts. The fuel filter incorporated in the feed line from the pump to the fuel rail ensures that the fuel supplied to the injectors is clean.
- General information and precautions
- Air cleaner assembly - removal and refitting
- Throttle cable - removal, refitting and adjustment
- Fuel system - depressurisation
- Fuel pump - removal and refitting
- Fuel gauge sender unit - removal and refitting
- Fuel tank - removal and refitting
- Unleaded petrol - general information and usage
- Fuel injection systems - general information
- Fuel injection system - checks and adjustment
- Fuel injection system components - removal and refitting
- Inlet manifold - removal and refitting
© 2023 www.peugeot205.ru. All Rights Reserved.