Peugeot 205 Manual
Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
The cooling system is of pressurised type incorporating an expansion bottle or expansion tank according to model. The system includes a front-mounted cross-flow radiator, thermoswitch controlled electric cooling fan, coolant pump and thermostat. The car interior heater matrix is incorporated into the coolant circuit with the interior air supply and distribution being controlled by air flaps. On XU and TU Series engines the coolant pump is driven by the engine timing belt, but on all other engines it is driven by the auxiliary (alternator) drivebelt.
- General information and precautions
- Cooling system hoses - disconnection and renewal
- Antifreeze - general information
- Thermostat - removal, testing and refitting
- Radiator - removal and refitting
- Radiator cooling fan - removal and refitting
- Cooling system electrical switches and sensors - removal and refitting
- Coolant pump - removal and refitting
- Heater assembly - removal, dismantling, reassembly and refitting
- Air conditioning system - general information and precautions
© 2023 www.peugeot205.ru. All Rights Reserved.